WebbWrites can provide an experienced statistical partner for your clinical development team.
We offer a full range of statistical consulting services, including:
- Protocol development and review
- Sample size estimation
- Statistical analysis plan development and review
- Review of draft tables, listings, and figures from the Sponsor’s programming provider
- Exploratory analyses
- Clinical study report and summary document development and review
- Support (preparation and attendance) for regulatory meetings (eg, End-of-Phase 2, pre-submission, advisory committee, special protocol assessment)
- Support meetings with upper management and key opinion leaders
- 1/2- to 3-day classes on basic statistical concepts for clinical research
STATISTICS PROFESSIONALS COMMITTED TO RIGOROUS CLINICAL SCIENCE
Over 30 years of experience, evenly divided between pharma and CRO-based companies. Attendance at more than 80 regulatory meetings (US and Europe) across >10 therapeutic areas, with extensive experience participating in FDA advisory committee meetings. More than 16 years of clinical writing experience (eg, regulatory briefing books, CSRs, and overviews).
Getting early statistical input can expedite time from database lock to submission. Regular participation in team discussions promotes innovative, practical solutions to statistical problems.
You will be assigned a specific statistician whose work will be billed on an hourly basis for work performed. Contracts can be tailored for your specific needs.